Finance & Accounting
Financial security you can rely upon.
The strength and stability of financial reporting for a community association is vital to its success. At Associa, we offer financial management expertise that is focused on building long-term value, with your financial security always top of mind. As a organization committed to an on-going regimen of Service Organization Control 1 (SOC 1) reporting, we’re proud to maintain the highest security measures, the tightest financial standards, and the broadest array of financial and accounting services in the industry.
- Comprehensive financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, budget analysis, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements and income and expense projections
- Electronic funds management via secured transfer
- Accounts payable management
- Invoice scanning and vendor portal
- Checking, savings, money market and other account reconciliations
- Investment fund and rollover date monitoring
- Billing and collections of community association assessments
- Delinquency notices, breach notices and HOA violation letters
- Overseeing escrow demands
- Check preparation and distribution