At Mid Atlantic, we take our top standing as an industry leader very seriously, and our expert team devotes unparalleled attention to every facet of your operations. We understand that developers can face some challenges along the way — from units being sold during construction to customer service issues and budget limitations. That’s why Mid Atlantic makes it a priority to support developers with a full range of services, from planning and operational review of documents, through association management of the development to the ultimate turnover to future homeowner leaders.
Our goal is to help:
- Build positive relationships between developers and homeowners
- Solidify the developer’s reputation
- Create goodwill among residents who, in turn, trumpet the new property and help sell other units through positive word-of-mouth
With references from the finest developers across North America and success stories involving the most recognized addresses, we are proud we are able to pass on many great services, programs and savings to our developer and builder clients every day. Developers and builders can count on Mid Atlantic to make their jobs easier and keep association residents well-satisfied.
Our vast range of services include:
- Planning and support
- Association service and program planning
- Operational review of association documents
- Amenity evaluation
- Budget development and disclosure preparation
- Rules and architectural review development
- Professional management of the association
- Ongoing assistance with education of new homeowners
- Support for cooperative tranitions of Board control from developer to homeowner leaders