Community Management Professionals is committed to the financial strength and stability of your community. Our extensive financial services are provided by first-rate accountants and managers that stay abreast of the latest industry and governmental best practices in community association accounting and management and are focused on building your community’s long-term value.
With our decades of experience, associations can count on unmatched purchasing power and proven solutions that give your Board the time and support it needs to succeed.
Community Management Professionals’s financial services include:
- Personalized financial services customized for your community
- Comprehensive financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements, and income and expense budgeting
- Account reconciliation for checking, savings, money market
- Check preparation and release
- Investment fund monitoring
- Accounts payable processing
- Assessments billing and accounts receivable tracking
- Accelerated collection services where authorized
- Delinquency notices and violation letters
- Escrow demand oversight
- Electronic funds management via world class security
- Credit bureau filing