With proven expertise and a management portfolio of hundreds of thousands of homes in active adult communities, it’s no wonder that the American Seniors Housing Association has ranked Associa one of the largest managers of active adult communities in North America.
To ensure a high degree of quality and professionalism, our colleagues attain the Specialist in Active Adult Management (SAAM™) designation — the first educational program of its kind in the U.S., created by Associa. Overseen by an internationally renowned PhD, the program focuses on the unique lifestyles and personalized customer service requirements of active adults.
Services for active adult communities include:
- Full facilities management
- Comprehensive accounting services
- Home checks during vacations
- Pet walking and sitting
- Wellness services
- Neighbor assistance program (light bulb changes, smoke detector checks, etc.)
- Fitness and competitive activities (gaming systems, bocce ball, mahjong, etc.)
- Educational programs (including computer and Facebook training)
- Trips and excursions
- Consumer advocacy program
Learn more about our residential and developer services for active adult communities at AssociaLifestyles.com