Created and authorized to provide one or more utilities or services, Municipal Utility Districts (MUDs) are subject to procedures and regulatory requirements and have the ability to tax their citizens, enact "laws" and assess fines.
Municipal utility district management requires expertise in a broad range of diverse disciplines. Associa excels in them all – including financial management, maintenance, architectural compliance, statutory regulations, governing document interpretation and compliance, plant operations, and metering and billing. Our team of dedicated professionals works hand-in-hand with district facilities, consultants and other officials to enhance the value of your district.
Our services for municipal utility districts include:
- Comprehensive operational and financial assistance
- Budgeting operational, maintenance, technical and capital improvement needs
- Metering and billing, including collection
- Utility management, billing and collection
- Master insurance programs
- Bulk utility purchasing
- Preventive and seasonal maintenance
- Prompt computer-tracked work orders
- Custom mailings and e-blasts
- Detailed records maintenance and electronic storage
- Vendor screening and selection
- Emergency repair services
- 24-hour customer communication line – 365 days a year